Thursday, April 20, 2006

SO BE IT !!!

Dho - This is a really busy time !!
O - So when are you not busy ? Stop bullshitting me ....
Dho - Ok..No excuses..Sorry
O - So what will this blog be about ?
Dho - Now don't tell me that I am trying to make blogging easier but this thought came to my mind while I was answering a response to my blog.
O - Unless you start treating it like thesis work, it will be easy and you shall enjoy it..whatever !! Shoot..
Dho - Do you know what utopia is ?
O - I know what it means but have not experienced it.
Dho - What does it mean ?
O - Perfection....hmmmm...yeah perfection..in any form,state et al..
Dho - So though we know it, we have not necessarily experienced it ...So the point I am making is --- would it not be fantastic if we could be less ambitious and less critical and then accord utopianism to certain moments or experiences ???
O - Pitfalls are many....Utopia will lose its place of pride...a dress on the mannequin looks better before purchase than after !!!
Dho - Yes i knew that bit but life is too short, at least when u look back at it !!! So when we die is it not better that we will know dying that we experienced it ??

The conversation can happen between anyone but I was seriously trying to apply this mindset to other things in life and it made me realize that in some cases we can improve the quality of our lives by believing that people and things are good !!! It is not that we do not meet good people but this blog is aimed at making us less critical in some cases.It will give us the satisfaction of knowing that we met good people and we experienced good things !!! It is all in the mind !!! This is my stupid recipe for a "beautiful mind".

Stupid ? A kind friend brought to my attention that many people do not have the guts to write their stupid thoughts on public domains such as blogs.So I am not only in possession of a "beautiful mind" but also a "brave heart". Yahoooo !!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

7:06 AM

 
Blogger KL said...

Dekhish, oto tiring biring kore yahoo kore nach korete giye thyang bhenge phelish na :D:D.

That recipe is really nice - don't be critical of others. But sometimes I think criticism is good. For example, if a friend is a drug-addict, then it is better to criticize him/her and bring it out of that. But other than these, I understand what you mean. I yearn for a utopia, but also know in heart that it is not possbile and once we reach there, we might think that the other side is green.

9:02 AM

 
Blogger Bhisma Chakrabarti said...

koi re, koi geli?

2:30 PM

 
Blogger KL said...

Blog lekhar ki holo, eh???? Taratari lekh abar kichu.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home