Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hmmm....So far a very nice and unproductive weekend....I have seen this and I shall say this with all seriousness that most of the times when I am very happy, I see that I have become so without accomplishing much...( One can also say, it is easy to be happy but I have something more to say)

My life is very non eventful (not that it makes me unhappy). Boring ( not that it disturbs me anymore).It is so cold that I cannot go outside.I do not have a car and so I have to walk.I even have to do the photocopies myself. In short, I realize that not much is extraordinary about our lives anymore. Na na ..I am not pessimistic. Just an observation. Some bright brain will think how slyly I have made a generalization. (This is my blog so I am entitled to that!!)

Maybe that is one reason why some film makers look for the 'extraordinary' in a fantasy world. I just saw the "Chronicles of Narnia" and I could not help thinking that just before this people were crazy about Harry Potter and now in all probabbility everyone will want to see Captain Jack of the Pirates-of-the Carribean fame.So...? What ? We should have some thing more 'happening' happening in our lives so as to inspire the creative lot more than we already do....

I want to see a NICE, REAL movie....and please do not respond to this in a postmodernist tone "What is real?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Bhisma Chakrabarti said...

Do watch 'The Return'(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376968/).
The best i have seen since watching 'Dancer in the Dark'.

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home